When it comes to organising wedding flowers, I work with the best in the industry – nothing is too complicated or too difficult. It’s all about the details: fresh, original, simple and refined. Wedding Flowers can take the shell of a venue and transform it into a spectacular event.
Your personal touches with the wedding flowers is the opportunity to really put your style in the wedding itself.
It is your own personal choice, as your own preferences are the most important part, as well as having a basic understanding of what works well for the theme you’ve chosen and your budget.
Your wedding flowers may be a large part of your wedding budget, so it’s important to find wedding centerpieces and wedding bouquets that you love.
There are some classic wedding flowers with which you can’t go wrong. They are: roses, peonies, lily of the valley, hydrangeas, callas, orchids and lily. This doesn’t mean you must have any of these flowers but it can help you when deciding to know that these are the classics wedding flowers used at weddings.
I’ve thought about some tips to stay on a budget:
- Be more creative
- It’s a good idea to keep some flowers on your “must-have” list and some on your “wish-list”
- Use the expensive flowers for your bridal bouquet.
- Consider to find a less elaborate centerpieces to reduce the cost of the table setting adding more decoration – for instance beautiful candles
- Maximize your floral budget by choosing in-season blooms.
- Good positioning and use of inexpensive green leaves can create the sense that you have more floral arrangements than you actually do.
Remember that less is more. Flowers are the splash of color, the ornamentation on top of many other already beautiful parts of a wedding.
I think flowers are a wonderful accessory to such a special and memorable day. Choose flowers that are in season and have a special meaning to you.
This blog has been published in WEDDING FLOWERS by AURORA FALLINI. LAKE COMO WEDDING AND EVENTS. EXCLUSIVE WEDDINGS. WEDDING FLOWERS. LAKE COMO WEDDINGS. PERSONAL WEDDING PLANNER IN LOMBARDY. DESTINATION WEDDINGS. BOUTIQUE WEDDINGS, FAIRYTALE WEDDINGS, SHABBY CHIC WEDDINGS, TABLE SETTING.